Benefits

Forum Home > Nuh (alaihi sallaam) > The stories of the prophets: Benefit #2

Nour

Bismillahir rahmanir raheem

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

Eman Mohamed

5/10/11

The stories of the prophets:Benefit

my benefit from reading This book is that first I learned that the children of Adam (alaihi wa salaam) were created from the composition of land, therefore mankind has white,red, black and yellow, good,evil,ease and sorrow. And Allah gave the knowledge of the names of everything to Adam (alaihi wa salaam). I also learned about the the Prophet Idris (3lyh aslam) that he was the 5th generation of the Prophet Adam. And That he was born and raised in Babylon following the teachings and religion of the Prophet Adam (3lyh aslam) and his son Seth. And also about the prophet Hud(3lyh aslam). That his people (The disbelievers) were wiped out by a strong storm that raged for 8 days and 7 nights. Another thing that I learned from reading The Stories of the Prophets is about the Prophet Salih (3lyh aslam).That the people of Thamud Killed the She camel and That Allah Ta'la sent a thunderbolts filled the air, followed by severe earthquakes which destroyed the entire tribe and its homeland. The land was violently shaken, destroying all living creatures in it. I also learned about the Prophet Ibrahim’s (alayhi salaam). The people of Ibrahim worshiped other things besides statues and idols like they worshiped the planets, stars, sun and moon, and still others worshiped their kings and rulers. And Also he destroyed all of the idles in the temple except one. Another thing that I learned about Ibrahim’s (alayhi salaam) is that his people threw him into the raging fire and the Angel Jabril approached him.

May 10, 2011 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.